- Individual: $110/hour
- Couple & Family: $130/hour
- Sliding scale rate may be available if you are on a reduced income and are not covered by extended health insurance. Please talk with me about this.
Groups are individually priced on a sliding scale. Please visit that page for details.
Payment for sessions can be made by e-transfer, cheque or cash and is due on or before the day of your appointment. If you are not able to make your scheduled appointment, please contact me at least 24 hours in advance to reschedule or cancel. Otherwise, you will be charged for your missed session. I appreciate your understanding.
Using your extended health benefits?
In British Columbia, Registered Clinical Counsellors (RCC) are covered on many extended health benefit plans, however, this depends on your company’s specific plan. Here are some insurance companies and their toll-free numbers:
- Green Shield Canada: 1-888-711-1119
- Pacific Blue Cross: 1-877-722-2583
- Sun Life Financial: 1-877- 786-5433
- Desjardins: 1-800- 224-7737
Ask if your insurance covers Registered Clinical Counsellor (RCC). Speak to your human resources department or consult your benefits booklet, which contains the specifics of your company’s health plan to determine what kind of coverage you have.
Image by Joyce Huntington